Wing Chun Forms:
- Sil Lim Tao- the first of the hand forms of Wing Chun Kung Fu. It teaches the student the basics of the martial art.
- Chum Kiu- Wing Chun Kung Fu’s second form Chum Kiu builds on the base of knowledge learned in the first form and teaches the practitioner how to use these skills under different conditions.
- Biu Gee- The third and the final hand form of the Wing Chun Kung Fu system and is generally only taught to trusted Wing Chun practitioners. Biu Gee contains advanced techniques and emergency escapes.
- Dummy Form- Muk Yan Jong sometimes called Mok Yan Chong has 116 techniques that comproise the Wing Chun wooden dummy form as taught by the late grandmaster Ip Man. The form is performed against a dummy to practice techniques.
- Pole Form- Luk Dim Boon Kwun literally means six and a half point pole. The techniques in the form are generally taught as the first of the weapons forms in the Chinese martial art Wing Chun Kung Fu.
- Knife Form- Info about the Chinese Martial Art of Wing Chun Kung Fu’s final form, Baat Cham Dao or Eight cutting Knives. The butterfly knife form in Wing Chung.